Saturday 26 November 2016

The ULTIMATE Christmas Playlist



Christmas is fast approaching and it's getting to that time of year when we can get our Christmas jumpers out of the closet and start getting into the Christmas-y spirit!
The way to do that? Christmas music! And if you haven't created your Christmas playlist (cause you've got a busy life to lead!), don't worry, I've got you covered!

I've created the ULTIMATE Christmas playlist on my Spotify (katymbates - cheeky self promo) and I thought you'd all love to have a quick listen, so here you go!
Put the fire on, get cosy, get a hot chocolate and have a Christmas dance party!



I hope you enjoyed my ULTIMATE Christmas playlist! Let me know if I've missed out any VITAL songs. This year I have been loving 'Christmas in the Sand' by Colbie Caillat and 'Christmas the Whole Year Round' by Sabrina Carpenter although my all-time favourite has to be 'The Fairytale of New York' by the Pogues.

What's your favourite Christmas song?

Until next time...
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment