Sunday 8 May 2016

Relax!

*Just a quick thing before you get into this blog post, my camera charger isn't working so the photos in this post are shockingly bad as I had to take them on my iPhone. Okay, now that's over, enjoy reading!*

We all have those days, weeks or even months when we just feel stressed. 
That's normal!
But it is important to make sure you leave time for yourself to just take a big breath, relax and just take a chill pill! Whether it's a relaxing bath, lounging on the sofa or doing your favourite activity.

I know that's easier said than done.

As today was absolutely boiling; 27 flipping degrees, I decided to take the day off. I mean, how often do we get boiling hot weather here in the UK? Like, once in a blue moon?
Now, I still had maths homework to do but I wasn't going to miss a chance to laze around, relax and get a tan!


So, even though I had maths homework to do, after a lot of dipping my big toe in the pool to test the temperature, I finally decided to take the final plunge and jump in the pool to have a super relaxing swim!

BEWARE : there will be a lot of use of the words 'relaxing and relax' in this post.


There is just something about sitting down with a milkshake in hand and reading a book that gets rid of any worries! It's a fab way to relax!
Currently I am reading 'Landline' by my all time favourite author 'Rainbow Rowell'.


So today, my day consisted of lounging by the pool with a drink in one hand and a book in the other. 

Now you might be wondering 'Okay, Katy, I get that you had nice day but what was the point of this post exactly?'.
Well I will tell you.

I am trying to tell you that it's okay to take a break even when you have stuff to do. It's important to balance everything out.
I get that that it is hard as I struggle with it myself, but try to do little things to relax, even if it's just for two minutes, you will feel a lot better, trust me.

So hopefully I helped you a little bit and if not I hoped you enjoyed the pictures! Haha!
Now I'm going to have to go and do maths homework which I SO don't want to do right now! It's all about powering through, kids!

Toodlepip!
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment